Welcome to Pathfinders!
For ages 12 to 14
Pathfinders usually meet once a week for about 90 minutes.
Pathfinders is all about bonding with friends and taking the lead. Pathfinders practice teamwork, lead activities together, plan special events and field trips and flex their creativity as they find ways to make a difference.
Pathfinders can experience activities like:
- Hiking on a local trail or setting out on a rafting trip
- Confidence-boosting challenges, like a cooking contest or a pitch-a-thon for new inventions
- Leading activities for younger girls in Guiding
- Discovering new ways to protect the planet, like making DIY eco-friendly products
- Gaining independence and making memories on a national or international trip
Did you know? Pathfinders can go further by:
Excited about Pathfinders?
Then, choose your next step: